Watch this episode of Startup School Series which our AWS representative Willie Lee sits down with a dynamic panel of industry experts including Jimmy Ng from Gobi Partners, Vincent Hou from Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation and startup founder Terrance Lok from Bridgespace to explore key issues such as when startups should consider fundraising, how to plan and spend effectively, and the impact of current market conditions on fundraising.
Don't miss out the great topics which covers:
- Gain invaluable insights into fundraising during a bear market from industry experts
- Methodologies to build a data-driven organization
- Discover best practices for pitching to VCs, due diligence, and fund distribution
- Insights into the fundraising landscape during a bear market and how to plan and spend effectively
- In-depth look at the mindset of venture capitalists, the due diligence process, and how funds are distributed and monitored