Enhancing fan experiences with machine learning
As Formula 1® turns 70 this year, it is predicting outcomes with impressive accuracy as races unfold. Through a partnership with AWS announced in 2018, F1 is enhancing the fan experience with vehicle design changes and an improved understanding of what happens on and off the track through the power of data and analytics.
Read the latest eBook to learn how how AWS and F1 are using data to teach Amazon SageMaker complex machine learning algorithms that deliver new insights and increase action for fans.
- Learn about the 70-year history of F1 technical innovation
- Get an inside look at near real-time predictive modeling
- Explore how F1 worked backwards to develop its new 2022 race car
- Find out how F1 and AWS innovate together to build the future of F1
In this eBook, we’ll explore two of the most exciting ways that F1 is shifting the fan experience into gear. You’ll learn what these technologies are, see how they were implemented, the data they use, and what they mean for fans around the world.
- F1 Insights powered by AWS leveraging machine learning models built on Amazon SageMaker
- Vehicle design using Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) implemented with high performance computing.