Although Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Peering feature helps to connect different VPCs to each other, it is not easy to manage it when number of VPC increases. AWS Transit Gateway enables organizations to simplify and scale the connectivity of VPCs with one another and to their on-premises networks through a central hub. It also provides with different advanced next gen networking features to help customer to solve different cloud networking challenges.
What To Expect
· Learn how to use AWS Transit Gateway to simplify the VPC and on-premises connectivity design
· Learn how to adopt on multi-account strategy with networking architecture
· Learn the latest features updates on AWS Transit Gateway
· Design and migrate existing VPC Peering into AWS Transit Gateway
· And Hear the latest real-world use cases
Who Should Join
Network Manager, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Network Architect, Network team and who interested to simplify network connectivity, improve visibility and control.