Millions of customers run diverse workloads on the AWS Compute platform every day — from cloud native businesses to traditional enterprises. Technology is transforming the world. Today, a typical enterprise allocates only 15% of its IT budget towards innovation, and the remaining 85% goes towards maintaining existing infrastructure [IDC]. The AWS compute platform makes it easy for you to shift your budgets from maintaining existing infrastructure to accelerating innovation. We offer the broadest and deepest compute platform that enables you to run any workload, including enterprise and mission critical applications. In today's session, Tim Tong will present "What's new in Amazon EC2?".
Other content in this Stream
Join this session and learn how to leverage AWS DevOps to manage thousands of edge devices on scaling, on edge computing and software updates.
In this session, you will learn how organisations can leverage AWS edge networking services to increase performance, availability, and security for customer-facing applications.
As its name suggests, the AWS Well-Architected Framework describes the key concepts, design principles, and architectural best practices for designing and running workloads in the cloud.